Is It Date Night Yet? -- Tips On WHAT & WHEN










Is it date night yet?

I mean seriously.

Before work and every day life got so complicated, my S/O and I were doing date night every other Thursday night. It was great, although, it hasn't come as easily lately. But as our fourth year anniversary is nearing, I've decided that our daily schedule will not get in the way -- thank goodness for weekends.

My struggles are why I've decided to break down what, and when for you mommies who need help. Get your notepads out and let's get right to it! 


What 

First of all, we need to know what.

1. What are you trying to accomplish?
2. What do you hope to gain?
3. What do you and your partner enjoy doing?


Once you've figured out your what, you can move on to 'When'. 'What' is most important because you need to have a focal point. Everything starts after you know what.


When

This is where it gets a little tricky. I've noticed that finding the time is what usually stumps people the most, including myself. Whether it's because you're working all day, you don't have a babysitter, etc. This is where you have to take your time and ask yourself: 

1. When is the best time for us and those who will possibly be helping us?





Now, I know I've only given two steps, but there's actually a 3rd step.
This one is called ENJOY! 

There's no work for this one though, because you've done it all. Have you ever heard of the phrase "Work Hard, Play Harder"? 

The last thing for you to do is take your notes and apply them. Grab your partner and do whatever it is that you have planned. This is the easiest and the most fun part. 



So go on.. get out there and have some fun!








Side tips:

Your state should have a tourists guide. As an alternative, you can always look on there and find something in your own state to do with your partner and plan around it. 

You can also stay in to have a more intimate date night and.. TO SAVE MONEY! 


CHEERS! I can drink to that. 


If you liked this post, leave a comment and tell me what you and your partner do/have done for date night! And if you haven't had one, what are you doing?!







Comments